It’s gettin’ a little meta in here … This is a blog post about another blog:
The Mutiny Project
Here’s the skinny:
- If you haven’t noticed yet, the world has changed.
- The “old way” of business dominance (predatory chess games) is out.
- The “new way” (genuine respect for your customers and even your competitors) is in.
- This isn’t just a good idea – it’s a survival requirement for your business.
- “Isn’t this all just a bunch of rah rah feel good nonsense?” Glad you asked … an assembly of Silicon Valley’s best and brightest has gathered round the campfire to explain these shifts to the uninitiated. You can download the recordings of these discussions for free at The Mutiny Project blog.